emods

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks SOS for having the EMODS. Good showing with 19 cars and good racing. A few too many cautions but (1) there was a big field and (2) most of these drivers had never even seen SOS. Ryan had a great time racing from 10th to 3rd until the carb started acting up. He loved the track and hopes to get to run again!!!!

Yes , the feature was a little ragged. But given this was their first time racing anywhere but STS and with STS set up wasn't too unexpected. This is a good class at STS and probably could be one at SOS also. Hats off to whoever got the troops together as everyone showed up.Hopefully tonight will be a better showing.

Thanks SOS for having the EMODS. Good showing with 19 cars and good racing. A few too many cautions but (1) there was a big field and (2) most of these drivers had never even seen SOS. Ryan had a great time racing from 10th to 3rd until the carb started acting up. He loved the track and hopes to get to run again!!!!

kind what i figured most of them had only run sts and im sure that is totally different than sos

. Yea Ryan looked good. Y'all car was fast.

I agree. Don't mess with the chip. If SOS took them on it could grow the class even more but I do see the risk to STS. They did a much better job Saturday night as expected. Thank you Shady Oaks for giving the E-Mods the opportunity.

I agree with the keeping the chip. one person asked for a higher rpm chip .so my answer - if your going to do that, then take it out. just to clearify ....

sure would have loved to go see all the action but wasn't meant to be ..

me too look what they let you run motor parts wise.then see if you want to take out chip.this class is for people to start out driving if you want to go faster move up.

no thats not right it was for drivers that could not afford to run limiteds but wanted a look alike car. then a rumor got started for beginner drivers . also did not want to run a bodie car . its about the best cost wise to race tires are hard as a rock if they dont get cut they will last a long time .

I don't think it is a beginner class cause there was drivers that was running sprint cars limited mods and other double duty classes it's just a cost effective class kinda like what the bomber cars where jmo

And that's the reason the rules don't need to be changed cost money to change.

james tell if im wrong but you. jerry andy.got the most experience in the class on what I see

YEP WE WERE THERE AT THE BEGINNING BY THE WAY THIS IS THE OLD MAN I THINK THE YOUNGER DRIVERS SHOULD SHOULD HAVE SOME FULL BODIED CAR SEAT TIME THAT IS THE BEGINNER CLASS ATTITUDE AND PRESTIGE HAVE A WHOLE LOT TO DO WITH IT !

WE WILL NEVER MAKE EVERY ONE HAPPY JUST HAVE TO SMILE ENJOY THE SPORT DO DO HAPPENS !

Archived