This Weekend 7-25

TexasAggie13

My series has the weekend off, so I'm planning on making the trip up to watch some racing at CBS! I have never been there, but I'm really looking forward to it, I have heard great things about the track. Anyway, what is a typical raceday schedule for the track? Just trying to get an idea of how they run things and what time I need to get there to see everything I want to see. I'll be roaming around the pits, see y'all Saturday!

I've been there once this year and loved it! Facility is very nice and the layout was very well thought out.Racing was great that night.As a fan I usually get to the track at 6:30 to get settled in for hot laps.If you are going to roam the pits 5 seems like a good time to me.Remember , the earlier you go the more time you will spend in the heat! I'm planning on going back to CBS on Aug 8 when the Street Stock Shootout is there.

After spending 12 hours in the heat at CTS last weekend with my firesuit on, only spending a few hours in the heat in regular clothes will be a welcomed change! Thanks for the info.

I would love to go back on August 8, but my series is racing at CCS that night.

Archived