Event Entry Form

Reminder October 24th will be the last chance for early registration. We will be at Sames Ford 11 am - til 3 pm registering and also drawing to assign Pit Pads for those interested on the front row.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I bring my mini stock out Saturday night I have to start in the rear correct i honestly dont care were i stary just want to know if i can still race since i have to work friday and i wont be off until 7:30

If I bring my mini stock out Saturday night I have to start in the rear correct i honestly dont care were i stary just want to know if i can still race since i have to work friday and i wont be off until 7:30

You will start behind those that raced on Friday. However you will draw so we can line you up with others that come on Saturday only as well.

Just talked to the guys in Tyler. 5 cars are coming and bringing 4 bad as bugs and an Essinger Ford.They race at Armadillo Speedway and I raced them at Waco. Don't be surprised if an old school beetle takes this deal. Along with its 76 year old driver! Please don't rain........we lost Waco this year.

Archived