Thank you CTS.

CTS is on a roll and doing things right thanks to Tim Self's foresight, love of the sport and his willingness to try new things. Tim has gathered a very good group of folks who manage and run the track with the fan experience in mind.

Nick

Great turnout all the way around. Was neat to see the place packed the way it was. Great team for sure Nick lots of really talented/hard working folks and they all have lots of energy that bleeds into their work. Glad to work with them.

Everyone come back on the 1st and bring at least 10 friends.

I had a very good time ! The car didn't ,but it was a very relaxing time . Thank You Rodney For the wonderful introductions and for the Flour Bluff Cars and Corpus Cars also . Thank You very Much Nick for The outstanding Blessing, Prayer ! As always Class Act ! Brad and Chris Great job and to all that made this happen .

First time going out on the track during meet and greet . brought back memories of growing up at cc speedway and going out on the track after the last race ..I loved to touch those hot sticky tires feel the heat off those hot late 40.s to 60s model bodied cars and ride wheelies on our bikes around the track with walter doing his best to keep up ..its great this track does take the time to let fans that cant stay late go out and get hands on interaction with the teams and dream of some day being that guy or girl behind the wheel who can look down and talk to other young ones and put that dream in their mind.. it shows the fans that racers are real family folks along with the track family .. going in the pits after the races are over is cool in most cases but either some have loaded up and gone or some one is mad over having a bad night everyone is hot and tired ..thanks cts ..it isn't just for the fans the racers love it too ..

Great night at CTS. Loved the Meet n Greet also. I think it's great to have the fans come out to meet us and the kids are awesome. They loved the Minion and I think he had his picture taken a dozen times with kids. The water would be a good thing but I just kept a couple shop towels soaked in ice water from our cooler under my suspenders on my shoulders. Worked pretty good. We may have brought up the rear of the field but it was a fantastic weekend and can't wait for the 1st!! Enjoyed the whole deal there.. Hey guess what? We actually got a race in!!!!

Archived