ITS RACE DAY (July 11, 2015)

racer027

Modified race was good. Lawrence and Egbert both driving from back to top 5s, Pures were a little shaky at the start, never good to see a car hooked from the right rear but once they got going, not a bad race and Streets, someone needs to find Oakes some competition he's on his own planet right now.

Tell ya what this was a really good group. The list of drivers that didn't make the main would have made a great A-Main! If not for the auction Shane Hebert would had been on that list! By the way there was quite a bit of THREE wide racing for almost a full lap with no yellows resulting. Seemed like Egbert was in the middle a lot! Some great driving on display!

Saw on Facebook this morning that C. Hodges didn't clear tech moving C. Leonard into the top 5. TRP has been good about posting full results on the Sunday or Monday following a race night. I know they had an above normal car count but as soon as I see it posted there, if they don't post it themselves. I left after the checkered so no idea how tech went and details plus I don't post why when I know, that's between driver and track.

Archived