A great weekend of racing coming up!

arob

Well , if you were not at South Texas Speedway this past Saturday you missed some great racing and fireworks! This weekend you have three events to choose from.Corpus Christi Speedway with TALMS,Cotton Bowl with STLMS (Late Models) in Paige and the BIG ,PREMIERE EVENT, the Hudgeons Memorial $5000 to win Sportsmod with Pure Stocks and Street Stocks supporting in Edna.For me it is Edna. This event in the past draws 40-50 sports mods.For $5000 to win it may be bigger. I hear Shane Hebert from Louisiana will be there. This is a can't miss show! If you can't make it to Edna then go to CC Speedway , Cotton Bowl or the race track of your choice all are great entertainment values!

Just two more days to the start of one of the biggest events in July in South Texas , the 2015 Hudgeons Memorial at Texana Raceway Park in Edna Texas.$5000 to win Sportsmod on Saturday night ought to bring some top drivers to what has always been a great show! Don't miss this one!!!!

3 Great events for sure. TALMS never disappoints at CCS, Late Models at the wide open CBS, and one of the largest racing events in South Texas in Edna. Nice to know these local tracks are having big events, Hudgeon's Memorial was and always will be a can't miss event. I wish I could be in two places at once but can't and made up my mind long ago where I was going this weekend, with or without car. That being said, I hope ALL have great events and support ALL people that work at those and any tracks to put on a show. So wherever you go to watch or race or work, good luck, be safe and have fun. It's nice to have options, enjoy it while we can.

The preliminaries at Edna start tonight! One more day to the BIG event. Limited Mod teams from all over Texas plus Hebert from Louisiana and maybe some from other states as well! Can't wait for this show! For those who can't make it to Edna get out to Corpus Christi Speedway or Cotton Bowl in Paige good shows there also.But go somewhere!

Archived