Thank you South Texas Speedway

arob

I know what the track looked like after Wednesdays downpour. A lot of work had to been done on the track ,pits and parking lot to get it to where it was Saturday night. Major kudos to all involved. Thanks to all the South Texas Speedway racers who never fail to deliver a great show.As a group you are the best around.Special kudos to the Street Stock Shootout drivers for all the side by side and some 3 wide racing with very few yellows. And what a show Steve Whiteaker Jr. put on. From last to first in Limited Mods and last to third in a strong Street Stock field. The fireworks show was great also every bit as good,or better,than the Friday night fireworks at the Hooks game. So thank you Ken Hobbs and the South Texas Speedway staff for a great time Saturday night!

I forgot to mention the fans.Fan count was good and I listen to what fans around me in the stands and concession area say throughout the night and all was very positive with the one exception and all was well with that once the car was pushed off.There was a lot going on that night and very few fans left early which is a good sign.

Archived