Rain (June 20)

I heard south Austin had 2 1/2" be hope the track messed it

The track is about 25-30 miles south of Austin, a lot closer to San Marcos. It's still raining and dark here in S. Austin but I think the track has just light rain looking at the radar. Should be good to go later today.

Guys cars are on the track this evening. It has been spotty hit or miss rain today and may be tomorrow. There are no plans to postpone or cancel anything. Load em up and let's have a record pit count and butts in the seats count.

Looking forward to a great Father's Day weekend at the races!

If weather is a concern I will be on the air with HaysCountyRadio.com at 11AM for the Central Texas Sports Show and will give a full forecast. E mail the show at hayscountyradio@gamil.com.

Man what is it going to take to get a race in .one week clear next raining and always on a race night ..who pissed off mother nature ..... this can kill a track not to mention its killing racers pocket book along with it ...the only folks making money is motels and hotels and gas stations ..they love racers ..

The winds blew. And blew hard. Electricity out. Shade tents blowing over the scoring tower. The sky darkened. The rains came And it's déjà vu all over again at CTS. At least we got two practice sessions in this time.

Nick

I think something is fishy here. We had dried up the track getting ready to race and I saw a green race car from CC come driving down the pit road. 5 minutes later the wind blows 90,000,000,000 mph and the torrents of rain come down.... Humm who invited Ivan with Josh's old car!!!!

Archived