Sign in to follow this  
MCreacy

Rain out May 30 - Make up June 6

MCreacy    0

We tried to get the race in but the weather got to bad. When it got dark and lightning all around I had to make a call for safety. We plan to try again next week, June 6. Same race times. Practice on Friday night.

arob    0

Since they were only going to run features last night just thought I'd ask. Place looked great considering all the rain we had.Good work by the CCS crew.

ya dan and kandys crew worked there butts off and gave the crews enough time load up with out getting really wet .see everyone next week.

Edited by j.j.&s.racing

arob    0

Car count looked good except for Super Street.Maybe the extra week will encourage more than 1 CTS car to show.

craneop00    0

My opinion would be a complete restart of the day. If more cars show up the better. Let the time trials and all take place as if the May race never existed except who all has paid is not having to repay. JMO

MKempf4    0

To bad it being run on public school graduation weekend. And I as a school board member have to be there but also my brother is graduating.

Edited by MKempf4

dcrst27    0

Mike, just asking, since pit passes require signing in, will those sheets be there to count as someone's wrist band for re-admission for next weeks race?

MCreacy    0

We will have the sign in sheets in case you lost your band. We plan to run time trials for bombers and super steet. Tps and TALMS will make there own call on time trials.

MCreacy    0

We plan to run a normal schedule with heat races and features. All races start at 8:00 pm. We tried to move up the schedule last week to beat the weather but we were not succesful.

MCreacy    0

To bad it being run on public school graduation weekend. And I as a school board member have to be there but also my brother is graduating.

MCreacy    0

We understand it is graduation night at a some of schools but this is the only makeup date that would meet both the track managements schedule as well the touring classes schedule. The band's will be good for the July race for those that do not make July 6.

MCreacy    0

My laps up date???

Sorry. Everyone left in a hurry when the rain started and the mylaps was not uploaded. We will not be able to upload it until later in the week when either myself or Eric get by the track.