May 30th Race Schedule

MCreacy

The schedule for Friday and Saturday are as listed below:

Practice on Friday 1:00 PM till dark

Saturday - PIT GATE OPENS AT 1:00 pm

Practice is as follows:

Bombers 1:30 - 1:45 Dwarfs 1:45 - 2:00 TPS 2:00 - 2:15 TALMS 2:15 - 2:30 Super Street 2:30 - 2:45
Bombers 2:45 - 3:00 Dwarfs 3:00 - 3:15 TPS 3:15 - 3:30 TALMS 3:30 - 3:45 Super Street 3:45 - 4:00

Bombers 4:00 - 4:15 Dwarfs 4:15 - 4:30 TPS 4:30 - 4:45 TALMS 4:45 - 5:00 Super Street 5:00 - 5:15

DRIVERS MEETING FOR ALL CLASSES AT 5:20 PM.

TIME TRIALS START AT 6:00 PM

BOMBERS - TPS - SUPER STREET - TALMS.

NO TIME TRAILS FOR DWARFS

HEAT RACES

DWARFS - SUPER STREET - BOMBERS - TALMS

NO HEAT RACES FOR TPS

INTERMISSION

FEATURES

DWARFS - T.P.S. - SUPER STREET - BOMBERS - TALMS

OUT OF CAR INTRODUCTIONS FOR TALMS ONLY

Schedule subject to change.

May 30 Race Schedule.pdf

what are the tire rules, besides being street tires? I guess what I am saying is, what sizes are allowed?

TIRES AND WHEELS

All tires will be D.O.T. approved street tires with the max. size being P 235/70/15 series. No racing recaps, no bias tires, no truck tires or racing tires of any type allowed. No cheater D.O.T. Wheels will measure no more than 8" width bead to bead. White spokes or sock rims are ok. Rims are to be no less than 2" offset and no more than 4" offset. All 4 (four) rims must be the same offset. It is recommended to change the wheel studs to at least 1/2" diameter. No wheel offsets. All tires do not have to mach in size.

I think there would be a good amount dirt cars show up if the let them run with what they run on dirt . Like I said before I would run . But I just get myself to go get street tires knowing that I finish in the back or even get lap

I am trying to locate some street tires to borrow. I cant see my self buying used tires either from pick and pull or any where else to get used once or twice and then just sit around at the house. If I can find some tires i will try and make it.

Alan if its a dirt car you should be able to claim STS rules with the exception of having to run street tires and no wheels spacers

THIS is no different than bombers from cc running at sts or any dirt track .you have to run their tire rule .

Archived