Sign in to follow this  
arob

Time to wake up!

May 30 is closing fast so it is time to start getting excited! Big thing is Super Street rules being the same as CTS. If just half of the CTS streets show this could be a 15-20 car class.I know CCS is kinda scary but the CCS guys support CTS so I hope to see several CTS cars at CCS. Be nice to see 12+ Super Stocks at CCS again!

My car is coming together but I don't think it will be finished in time for the 30th

Edited by nowrench

Scarier in the pits than the track lol. Finding demons nowrench?

No just alot to finish in a short time. Motor sounds great though

Yes there will be practice but with all the rain I am behind on repairs to the track. Just as soon as I can I will post days. Thanks

Hey Dan,

Any updates?

Well the only chance of .... is 40% on Friday morning so far.I hope this happens this weekend.And I bet 0 of the CTS come down!

I know Rohmer has been here a lot not sure about Gaither.Just sayin CCS supports CTS.CTS doesn't support CCS the same way.Now that Dan has relaxed the rules no excuse now.

We are fighting the grass and mesquitos I know I spelled it wrong but ya,ll know what Im talking about We are planning practice Friday and I hope the weather holds on. Looking forward to a great night of racing. Hope everyone can make it. we are expecting a good car count because everyone NEEDS a night of racing without the weather throwing a wrench in.

You got that right! Call the city about the mosqitoes.I know they give a little priority if they know a crowd will be there.Have them spray sat. morning if wind is light.