Sign in to follow this  
ss31

HMP Stockcars

HMP Stock car rules were changed for 2015 to more resemble the CTS rules . The rules can be found @ Race HMP.com. If you don't completely conform to the rules bring some lead with you and you should still be able to run.

As a racer in that series it was humiliating to see only two cars 'competing' for a win. It was very obvious from the stands that both respected the situation and put on a very brief 'show'. That said, my approach to this class has been, and will always be different. The 55 will always be the standard bearer of thinking outside the box. At first I had a knee-jerk reaction to the rules. But studying them a bit more - it is practically a 'run-whatcha-brung' class. As stated, just bring weight.

As far as tires, I am quite sure as long as they are F75s you'll be running for the checkers!

Nice touch on the checker and USA flag.

I asked about the tire rule and was told we can run f75s that we had left over from last year as long as they have not been chemically altered( soaked). Now , who would do that. But please call or get in touch with hmp first before making the haul there.

You can run any F75 as long as its not treated and they do not have to have a hmp stamp. If you have any questions on rules call me or email me.

Would this apply to the trucks as well?

You can run any F75 as long as its not treated and they do not have to have a hmp stamp. If you have any questions on rules call me or email me.

Ricky what's your #

I am on it man. I am coming with a Crysler street stock without the crossmember cut. They will be repaving that track when this beast plows up the corners. If the fenders are gone after the race, that is cool, I will run the beast with the modifieds.

Ok ok your right there was only 22 cars that needed tires. I'm sure there are plenty left. I had heard rumor that they were low on tires and only had odd ball sizes. My bad guys. Adam haugh

HMP did have tires. We bought a set for the truck. The only thing that I did not understand was that the fuel station closed before the feature races. We were good but I know some people were short for the feature. Wish they would stay open to sell fuel until the races were over

What a nice track HMP is. I had never been there before last weekend but it is amazing. Hope they get a great car count in the future races