Thanks for a great opener!

Had a proud moment as I walked back from my race to announce I stopped at the top of the hill and took a moment to see the pits full and grandstands packed! We at CTS thank everyone that made it happen and look forward to a great 2015!!!

See you all April 25th!

Thanks to the Track, You guys did a great job, It's was actually fun to race again.

Thanks to the tech guy for looking like he felt bad for giving us a DQ because our tires were too small..:(

But thanks for enforcing the rules

And Thanks to the other drivers of the sport compacts, I could tell everyone was trying to drive clean. Great caution free race.

My only complaint was they ran out of Chic-fil-A.

Thanks to the Track, You guys did a great job, It's was actually fun to race again.

Thanks to the tech guy for looking like he felt bad for giving us a DQ because our tires were too small.. :(

But thanks for enforcing the rules

And Thanks to the other drivers of the sport compacts, I could tell everyone was trying to drive clean. Great caution free race.

My only complaint was they ran out of Chic-fil-A.

X2 on the track!! Don't know what was up with us out there, everyone drove like they really enjoyed the racing and not the banging!! I think we were the only class that ran caution free.. Oh well, we'll make up for it later in the year I'm sure but opening night was a blast!!! Thank you CTS for making the racing fun!!!

Its just the calm before the storm hard headted hope it stays that way calm.. ...i hear the grandstocks started off the way they ended last season .bumper tag body slammers .drive through racing chop blocking i guess the talent level of passing. a little rubbing and racing clean wont show up again this year .....winter did not calm the savage beast ..i cant figure out why a track so wide and no one wants to pass or even learn how too . maybe the grand stocks needs to be changed to Slammer Stocks be an eye openner for the fans to read in the flyers .... i see better drivers at cc in the fish bowl size track over cts drivers . .come on driver lets see your real talent .other than that great opening for cts and hope the rest of the season goes as planned .

That was the First race I've been in that I didn't make contact with any other drivers. Only problem is I was saving my tires for a caution, which never came. Ran my fastest lap 3/4 of the way through the race, gained half the distance I lost on the leaders, and it was over. It's great to see tech enforcing the rules, that really makes it a fast driver game instead of a fast car game. I really appreciated #7 and #42 merging back onto the track safely after their spins and helping to keep it green by doing so, and I really appreciated the give and take by the drivers who started behind me that were faster than me in patiently getting by. Last weekend was a lot of fun and I can't wait to be back for the next race.

Archived