RACE DAY March 28th!

TRP

Congrats Cooter on ure smooth Pure Stock win and congrats Peanut on ure masterful job with ure "new to you" Hot Stock Truck.

Zach and Greg, I know the water truck threw you a curve ball and glad Jared had a back up. I say for for two partners first night to ever run a track and an opening night And after the track sat for the last 10 months you guys did a great job! Thanks for the efforts and taking the risk that is running a race track

Was a lot of fun, Zach and Greg, thanks for opening back up our local track.

Drove the car back on the trailer and thats always a good night. Track was good considering the conditions you had to work with with lots of rain, equipment breakdowns and so forth. I know it will just keep getting better!

Thanks for having us, and giving us a place to play. See y'all in two weeks!

Congrats Cooter on ure smooth Pure Stock win and congrats Peanut on ure masterful job with ure "new to you" Hot Stock Truck.

Zach and Greg, I know the water truck threw you a curve ball and glad Jared had a back up. I say for for two partners first night to ever run a track and an opening night And after the track sat for the last 10 months you guys did a great job! Thanks for the efforts and taking the risk that is running a race track

thanks monti, it was a blast for me. I only meant to bring the car out to test run, since haven't been able to practice. Car felt pretty good, have a couple of things to fine tune. thanks to TRP for allowing us a place to race. I think its going to be a good year!

SURE WISH I HAD A VIDEO OF THE RACE,IF ANYONE HAS ONE I COULD COPY THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

Archived