Live Updates from CTS's Season-opener, the NAPA Know How 250

NickHolt

We're Baaaack!!!

Lone Star Speedzone will be bringing you Live, Interactive Updates from Central Texas Speedway's season-opener, the NAPA Know How 250, this Saturday, March 28 at 6:00 pm.

You will be able to make comments, ask questions as you we keep up with the Stock Car racing action at the 3/8-mile paved oval. But be patient if your post doesn't show up right away. I have to approve all posts and sometimes I get pretty busy in the press box.

By all accounts, Central Texas Speedway is poised for its best season ever with a great line-up of races and family entertainment and Great Food! So you want to be at the track this Saturday, but if you just can't make it, join me for the live updates.

To get started, just click on the "Live Updates" tab near the top of this page. If you're on a smart phone, be sure to click on "Full Version" at the bottom of the app and then click on the "Live Updates" tab.

Nick

Anyone coming down from north of the Salado/Temple/Belton area be advised, in the construction zone, right at the Salado exit, the overpass has collapsed....TxDOT said to avoid area for 48 hours, personally I'd avoid it at all costs since I-35 will be closed in both directions and I'm assuming all traffic shuffled off on the service road....

Threw mom and i off into a spinner for awhile when seeing joshua's name showing up as a driver in the supers lol could not figure out why he did not let us know he was driving bout got him in trouble for at least not letting us know .got a laugh when he told mom he loaned his transponder out to that driver i suppose you and some others got a surprise thinking he was racing aswell ...would not bother me at all if he had cars waiting for him to drive each race as long as we were in the know about it ....just goes to show you cant believe every thing you read on the internet ...

I even asked Josh if he got dizzy after doing about three spins down the front straight after loosing the axle. He played along and said he got all dizzy... LOL... Then he told me about lending the transponder which, of course, showed Josh as the driver of the 54.

Nick

Sorry about that josh, trying to keep up with people's number changes and all the registrations being in the office while I'm in the tower it gets complicated. But before I upload on mylaps I do make sure to go through sign in sheets and make sure the names match the numbers!

Sorry about that josh, trying to keep up with people's number changes and all the registrations being in the office while I'm in the tower it gets complicated. But before I upload on mylaps I do make sure to go through sign in sheets and make sure the names match the numbers!

well thats ok other than making us a tiny bit mad for a time thinking he was racing with out us knowing lol

You gotta watch those McCain's!! They're always causing problems and confusion!!! He put my tires on upside down!!!

hey tahw are friends for ,see the second word is bass akwards.... thanks for writing our tire temps down had you all confused there lefty .. I stands for inside .m for middle and o for outside .always start on the letter I now go dream on that tonight .tire readings talk .time to learn it .....

Its all good i had fun running people around making people think it was me

We had 559 people on with us during the live updates, but if you missed them on Saturday, you can read the replay just as it happened.

Just click on "Live Updates" near the top of this page and check out what I had to say.

Nick

Archived