This weeks races have been Canceled (March 21)

We have received over 2 inches of rain last night. We also have a 90% chance of rain Saturday. We have no chance to race.

We will continue next week as scheduled with the Street Stock Shootout.

I am sorry this is the last thing I wanted. I apologize to all of you. I know you want to race, I feel like we have let you down. Please know that we are trying as hard as we can,

Ken Hobbs

Ken thank you for the update, we all wanna race but completely understand. I guess my question is for the LLM, we are not on the schedule for the 28th. Are you going to run the LLM on the 28th as a rain makeup date with or without points? I like 6 others from what I know have already made other commitments for that date and I do not want to speak for the others that want to race, but that's 6 cars that won't be there. I myself would like to see a points makeup race made later in the season, jmo. What do you think ? Thanks.

Were ready to race and make changes in our plans to be able to race .Track needs to start racing and cannot wait till everyone can show up . Track needs to do what best for the track. If your running for points you race and everything needs to revolve around that .

Well once again it only took 42 minutes for someone to start %#$@! on this thread . READ THE POST !!!!!!!. I guess THIS YEAR there are so many cars that minus 6 cars won't hurt the car count. I said I wasn't commenting for (OTHERS) but I thought it was a good idea to make it a points race at a later date I did not say NO RACE. that date of the 28th that's not on the schedule.

I am just curious if you all not all readed the schedule for this year on STS website

March 21st All classes running plus Sport Compacts and (Limited Late Models No Points)

LLM was Never racing for points on March 21st

So why is some in a uproar about the ponts..... giggles

Racers and thier cars..... sillyness i tell ya.... no need to argue now !!!!!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY !!!!!

Archived