For the record

I got an idea Slidejob why dont you come to STS on the 28th. I will be happy to give you the microphone and you can plead your case with the other 35 plus street stock drivers. I mean since you have been running those parts for a year like you previously stated and all. Those are the men and women you have been stealing from see if they have a sympathetic shoulder for you. I DARE YOU come on what do you have to lose. I wont even comment afterwards I will roll right into my drivers meeting.

...says the man who knows he lost the debate.

I haven‘t raced or received a dime from you. I'm simply trying to create something right from something that was so WRONG!

For Mike's sake, I assure you I am NOT him...as it appears you may think. Mike wisely moved on already. I encourage Nick to look at the IP info if you desire proof. I am near Houston and if there is a history it will show I have always been near Houston. Mike lives near San Antonio.

I feel I have made what points I wanted to make. Followers will contiue to follow and leaders will see the light.

If you think your right then jump up and tell the racers straight up. I have to every race. You got the guts to cry about it on here well let everyone see who you are. Get in front of them and tell em. If you cant then your an instigator. Hell even the NASCAR book can get picked apart from guys. You want a cookie because you have time to blow holes in others people work congradulations. You have proven you have time on your hands that is it. In the end I actually feel sorry for Mike now because everyone will think he put you up to this today.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue I thought you had a Street Stock? Oh well, ya I learn from these things too so just observe and look at it for the information. I noticed somethings in several posts but this isn't my class so I just kinda keep it within.

I did but I'm done with racing for a little bit to get some other things going on

Ummmm Q? Stephan.....how about a STLLMS? All of our cars in our class have all been teched by all of us....LMAO....hey..im just spit ballin here....im sure the angles of our noses may need to be measured since the down force percentage is extremely irrelevant to how much lift the torque links provides considering the sail panels provide 83 psi on entry but needs to be assured not to exceed 85 psi on exit making a 10 inch spoiler is just as legal as an 8 inch which allows the front a arms to be after market with hiems tho I run stock camero bushed ones. otherwise we as a class dont have that much to have rules wise....LMAO......sry i wanted to add to what nick said...the LLM guys are ready for a big show............too soon? LMAO smile stephan...all of us see what your doing for racing....It provides encouragement to other classes that anything is possible no matter what class your in...........

I didn't put anyone up to anything. Was really busy with real life yesterday.

I have been up front with who I am on every post. I leave my phone number on here often. I am plenty capable of defending myself and standing up for what I know is right. I spoke my piece and that was that.

I have nothing to hide and damned sure nothing to be ashamed of!

Mike Trigg

210-331-8710

Didn't take long either did it ? Oh well what's done is done.First race for new venture somethings got to pop up.I guess the lesson learned here is don't beat a strong field of cars by a big distance and with ease! You will be looked at right or wrong.Its been that way forever.I'm still hoping Mr. Trigg will be back at some point if not in the 4T in someone elses car.That is the fan in me.In the mean time enjoy your time off.Now I can't wait until the next STXSSS !!

We are about 75% complete with inventorying race parts that were in the shop.

I hadn't even seen the car until Friday, the guys wanted to look at rear tires and unload it. Dropped the tail board on the trailer and looked at tires, we could run them the next race. It just made me sick.

I told the guys to close up trailer when they were done and I went home.

It is for sale. I hope to get the stuff on here by tomorrow night. A lot more stuff than I ever realized. If you are serious and want to discuss or come see it, Just call me. The car is in Helotes.

Mike Trigg

210-331-8710

Archived