For the record

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Floater is that something you use for fishing or is that what happens when you drink to much quacha!!!

Definition for quacha that's what everyone is talking!

And why did you have to bring in race to all this quacha undocumented wait I have my green card why am I worried

Oh and last but not least

Undocumented part it has hecho in Mexico stamped on it

I know this for a fact because my twin turbos have that on them!!!

And now we are talking about the "save the world" wheel covers? Thank God that no old people, small children or puppies were injured by flying 9" floater axles this past weekend. It is truly a miracle. LMAO

Let me dig up the phone number to the girl that got hit from a lug nut at cbs last year for you.

Take a look at the below links from various Circle Track supplier...ALL OF WHICH REFER TO MONOBALLS AS BUSHINGS

http://www.cmwraceparts.com/proddisp.php?pn=CAP20100-E

http://www.circletracksupply.com/mono-ball-lower-control-arm-bushings.html

http://pitstopusa.com/c-135884-front-suspension-bushings-control-arm-bushing-sets-mono-ball-control-arm-bushings.html

http://www.scpraceparts.com/monoball-trailing-arm-bushings-2-bushings.html

So, instead of saying everyone knows monoballs are bearings" do your due diligence! Society is made of people from all backgrounds and experiences. You, as one person, CANNOT assume you know everything. Clearly if multiple suppliers of the exact same parts call something a "bushing", then all of them cannot be wrong.

Your rules clearly state ANY BUSHING. Please change the rule to clearly omit MONOBALLS so the next guy doesn't fall victim too!

Monoballs are a "bearing" not a bushing everyone knows this including the other top 10 drivers plus the 44 limited drivers who cant run them. Because they replace a bushing doesnt mean it is a bushing. Go no Go Gauges have always been a part of the rules. STXSSS have used the same gauge set for over 3 years way before 4t ever ran with this series.

And now we are talking about the "save the world" wheel covers? Thank God that no old people, small children or puppies were injured by flying 9" floater axles this past weekend. It is truly a miracle. LMAO

Let me dig up the phone number to the girl that got hit from a lug nut at cbs last year for you.

That wasn't the intent of the rule by your own words, or the argument you made over the winter. It was only based around AXLES in floater rearends. If it was about lug nuts, them ALL CARS should be required to run covers on all right side tires.

Discussions about rules and rules interpretations are fair game on here. What is not fair game is when it becomes a battle of personalities and accusations.

I have edited some posts in this thread and will continue to edit if things continue to get personal rather than rules-centered.

Nick

LOL at Stephan...

Mike and slidejob have been allowed to make their point in this thread and some issues have been raised that I'm sure Stephan and his team will be looking at.

But I suspect that this thread is fixing to degenerate further into a pissing contest rather than a genuine discussion about issues. If it does so, I will be closing the thread.

Nick

Alright you bunch of instigators lol today is no different for me then any other day. I get questions all the time and have to set time aside to answer them so on this topic the easiest way to put a period on it is simple.

In over 5 years nobody has asked the question regarding monoballs. Nobody has been caught with them. Yes they have been part of our regular inspections. I get questions all the time regarding gray areas and when I clarify them and if it needs to be I will put them in red in the rules so everyone can see them. My tech crew for this event Chris Satoff, Chuck Barber, and Bruce Beddoe all agreed that a monoball, which is obviously to replace a bushing, is a bearing. I agree with them as well as did several drivers after the race once they heard. I also referred to a street stock car builder and got the same answer but no need in dragging him into this debate. There is a clear advantage to running them. per your specs you provided, otherwise they would not be on the car. If you can get the same results out of stock bushings well then you didnt prep the car according to the rules. Now if you think that is a gray area and you are interpreting the rules differently then as the rules state in the last sentence of our rule book.

" Please ask questions if you have a gray area before doing it. Any area concerning rules as they are brought up and answered we will clarify and add to the rules in red. We reserve the right to change the rules to keep competition fair for competitors at any time. Any changes will be posted and brought to the attention of all drivers best as possible through normal social media and drivers meeting at the races. "

Now we will post a clarification under suspension. Trigg rule: No Monoballs allowed! They will not be considered an aftermarket bushing.

Now regarding the steering, the rules state:

Centerlink, all tierods, pitman arm, sway bars, and idler arms must be stock replacement.

You can not run heim joints in place of your stock tierods. Infraction #2. I don't feel this rule needs clarifying at this time, seems to be very straight forward and to the point.

With this now being official official! The South Texas Work force can now get back to being productive and we get ready for Shootout Race #1.

Alright you bunch of instigators lol today is no different for me then any other day. I get questions all the time and have to set time aside to answer them so on this topic the easiest way to put a period on it is simple.

In over 5 years nobody has asked the question regarding monoballs. Nobody has been caught with them. Yes they have been part of our regular inspections. I get questions all the time regarding gray areas and when I clarify them and if it needs to be I will put them in red in the rules so everyone can see them. My tech crew for this event Chris Satoff, Chuck Barber, and Bruce Beddoe all agreed that a monoball, which is obviously to replace a bushing, is a bearing. I agree with them as well as did several drivers after the race once they heard. I also referred to a street stock car builder and got the same answer but no need in dragging him into this debate. There is a clear advantage to running them. per your specs you provided, otherwise they would not be on the car. If you can get the same results out of stock bushings well then you didnt prep the car according to the rules. Now if you think that is a gray area and you are interpreting the rules differently then as the rules state in the last sentence of our rule book.

" Please ask questions if you have a gray area before doing it. Any area concerning rules as they are brought up and answered we will clarify and add to the rules in red. We reserve the right to change the rules to keep competition fair for competitors at any time. Any changes will be posted and brought to the attention of all drivers best as possible through normal social media and drivers meeting at the races. "

Now we will post a clarification under suspension. Trigg rule: No Monoballs allowed! They will not be considered an aftermarket bushing.

Now regarding the steering, the rules state:

Centerlink, all tierods, pitman arm, sway bars, and idler arms must be stock replacement.

You can not run heim joints in place of your stock tierods. Infraction #2. I don't feel this rule needs clarifying at this time, seems to be very straight forward and to the point.

With this now being official official! The South Texas Work force can now get back to being productive and we get ready for Shootout Race #1.

I don't have a dog in this battle but don't think you need to put Trigg rule. just simply put no monoballs allowed. but I do agree it is a gray area. did say any bushing. theres always going to be a 50\50 split some say its a bushing some say its a bearing JMO

Archived