Net Neutrality and Racing

tps48

Nick is on the terror list now ..obama is now sicking the NSA ,our very own friend IRS cough FBI . secret service .nascar ..all the illegals are now instructed to go hunt nick down and keep and eye out around the border to keep nick from crossing into mexico ... now if they would give me the amount of the bounty on nicks head ill let em know where to find him on tuesday after noon oh bout 6 pm ...now if nick edits this ill give em up for free ...with love nick with love ...

I don't know, but it kinda looks to me in that pic that Nick is just doing his job but Obama wants to know what High-Tech said about him that made Nick delete his post. Maybe it's High-Tech on the Gitmo List. Just Sayen

Special guests in class this week huh HiTech. Black suits, stone expression...

TOP SHELF the real MEN IN BLACK..... Mike lol ..I am to Extreme for Gitmo you think Water Boarding was bad , I would drive those guys Nuts they would be finding any means they could to join the 72 MALE virgins much much sooner ..Anything i have to say about that jerk in office WELL.nick must not have liked the high grade remarks ...

I don't know, but it kinda looks to me in that pic that Nick is just doing his job but Obama wants to know what High-Tech said about him that made Nick delete his post. Maybe it's High-Tech on the Gitmo List. Just Sayen

Totally agree, tps48. Totally agree. I'm the innocent one in all of this anti-government rhetoric. I'm a Bible-believing, law-abiding, honorably-discharged, partially-disabled Viet Nam-era Air Force veteran, happily married, middle-class, patriotic citizen of the Republic of Texas. All that stuff is still honored here in Texas, but those same attributes put me on the domestic terrorist watch list of the United States of America.

Sad world we live in, folks, when good is called bad and bad is called good.

Nick

Nick why are you not taking my side here i know you agree with what ever i dont know i said to get the edit ..i thought we were good buddies ...i feel the stinging in my back please use something besides darts i hate those things .or is mike tps 48 just trying to get me in trouble ...bring it on mikie ..... mike is the one that needs attention flying back and forth from germany his motive is to get the heat off of him .

Archived