South Texas Speedway Update

Great News!

The track is ready!! We have cut the track and our getting it watered up. The practice this weekend will be great. The go-Kart track will be started tomorrow. We still have some water (Yes Still) on it. We are working to get it ready. I will advise ASAP.

Registrations: If You did not register at the Banquet and cannot attend Saturday night you may mail your registrations in to me. Please under memo put your drivers name and car number. If I get it before the 28th the pre entry fee of $50.00 will be good. As in all previous years if you wait till the 28th the cost is $75.

There will be NO registration fee for Limited late models @ STS. If you have paid I will get your money back. Shady Oaks will be keeping the points in this class.

We are excited about the 2015 year. It should be the best year in STS History.

Here are some exciting events in the works:

Mud-Fest March 14th

Memorial day and July 4th Fireworks show.

Pure stock challenge paying $1,500 to win. (Date coming soon)

Emod- Blow out- $2000 to win (Date coming soon)

Street Stock Shoot Out- 2-day Show

Back to School Bash

Limited Late Model Challenge- 1,500 to win (Details Coming.

AKRA Go-Karts

South Texas Shootout- Limited Mods $10,000 to win

and a lot more!!

If you are willing to help promote or get involved let me know.

Ken Hobbs

5117 Royalton

Corpus Christi Texas 78413

Yessir. Have parts on the way next week and the motor/tranny swap to do if we can find the time. May bring it to the Nationals in Goliad then March 28 for the STSSS race at STS. Time hasn't been kind for my team, even have other teams offering help so hopefully we get some work done next week!

Archived