Fuel and Tires for 2015

With the season approaching, the Southern Texas Late Model Series has received some help from a few of our suppliers.

Day Motorsports will be helping with tire prices on the American Racer MD-56 tires. They are offering a special series only price for our racers. Contact Joe Henry at Day Motorsports to order, or if we can get a large enough order together, I can have them brought in on a pallet to help with freight costs.

Also, VP Racing Fuels dealer Edge Racing Fuels will be working with us to help keep fuel costs down. I can get you on touch with Keith to get your fuel ordered, or... I will be bringing Methanol and VP-110 to the track. I will be passing the savings directly on, and not make any money off of fuel sales. All that I ask is that you give me a heads up on how much you will be needing, so I can keep my inventory costs down.

We will have some prize giveaways at the track thanks to these guys. More info to follow.

A big thanks to both Day Motorsports and VP Racing Fuels for helping us throughout the 2015 season. Be sure to thank these guys when you get a chance.

Also, please remember to thank Billy Bob's Repair and Tire for their support to the Southern Texas Late Model Series. WE wouldn't be able to do what we are doing this year without these guys.

Archived