Raceceivers at TRP in 2015!

TRP

• 2 weeks later...

We won't be renting racievers out but we will have them for sale at the track!

sorry brain was thinking one thing, while I was reading another. Was thinking transponders!

I talked to Greg yesterday and he said TRP would be running transponders again this season, helps keep track of cars on track. Can't wait to make some laps at TRP again.

Does that mean we have to rent them or are they free to use. Kinda late to let us know. I dont have a mount or anything for one and don't know where it is supposed to be mounted

I was told there would be no rent fee, transponder is included in your nightly entrance fee. Was also told TRP is looking for pouches for the drivers to install on their cars (would assume you would purchase them). I bet they will have more information at the first practice day.

Theyve had them for rent in past and zip ties work great.. mounted by front wheel i think

they have been having the guys place them on the rear-end housing (right side) that way everyone has the in the same place.

Free would be amazing. Not gonna hold my breather for that cause the track has to make money somewhere especially for that pure stock purse they are putting up

I figure Greg is a man of his word, and that is what he told me personally. Transponders just make it easier to keep cars in order, score position's. not a place for the track to make extra money.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived