Prayers for Tom Taylor's dad

NickHolt

Got this message from our good friend Tom Taylor, Jr - txtom here at Lone Star Speedzone - about his Dad, Tom Taylor, Sr.

I think you have met my father; he had a hemorraghic stroke Tuesday evening and is in ICU at BAMC. He is stable and doing well, but is not out of the woods yet.

Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks, Tom

Lord, please watch over this situation and let your presence be felt by all involved in this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

txtom … Some may not know that for a long time you have been a huge part of documenting and supporting the Texas racing scene.

Speaking for many Texas Racers, we wish your Father a speedy recovery and a future long life.

As Tom Taylor, Sr continues to support the mood of Tom Taylor, Jr to document Texas racing, I can forecast that Texas racing will continue to be supported by you.

Texas racing very much needs your unique quality of support.

Thanks - Neil

Neil Upchurch
Texas Pro Sedans Publications Office Director

Dad is in rehab hospital in New Braunfels, and the early word is 2 to 4 weeks there. He is making slow progress in all areas, but has a ways to go. Will keep ya posted.

Tom

Dad suffered another stroke yesterday, he is in ICU at University. He is stable, and the bleed has not gotten any bigger. The location of this bleed MIGHT affect his speech, but we do not know for sure. They are trying to isolate the reasons for the strokes.

Thanks to all from our Family.

Tom

• 1 month later...

Tom, we are very sorry to hear this news of your Dad. We will be praying for your Dad and all of the family as well. I went through this with my Dad and it is not an easy thing to go through. Take care. I miss seeing you and the conversations that we used to have together.

Regards,

The Garrett boys, Mike, Andy, Jon, and all the Garrett family.

My Father, Tom Sr, passed away earlier this evening. I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during the past 11 weeks. I will post his service Monday as soon as I get the information.

Tom

There will be a Memorial Service at the Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Schertz this Friday, May 1, at 11AM.

1065 East Live Oak Road, Schertz, 78154.

In lieu of flowers, the Family asks that you make a contribution to the charity of your choice.

Thanks again for all the support.

Tom

From Tom:

There will be a service for my Father this Friday at 11AM at the Good Shepherd Catholic Church, 1065 E Live Oak Rd, Schertz, TX 78154.

Thanks again for all the thoughts, prayers, well wishes, and messages that have come our way during this difficult time.

Tom did not know your dad but if you followed just half of your dads foot prints i know he had to be one heck of a man that i missed out on knowing ..SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS ...

[ BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS ]

MIKE, LORRAINE , JOSHUA .AND MISTI MCCAIN .

Archived