Central Texas Speedway testing plans

Brad

I have a headache now. Seanmtx please check your pm.

It's the cheapest fee to rent a track that i know of.

Keep in mind we still have open practice every Friday on race weekends. There is plenty of practice time available.

true so true ....as for the headache put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning....we will need weekend practice to set the car up and give me and the driver time working with the car and getting use to it .;.friday nights open wont help us at all starting out with this new car . its an old car redone so its new again....we get there too late from corpus to amount to anything on fridays ...tried that the last race of the year and still missed the race after all night and all day working on the car with out any practice on race day ..

well I wanna practice at 3am on Wednesday mornings, who's gonna open for me? :P

THAT might be the answer to your driving skills ...if you could run laps at full speed in the dark and not hit anything then i would say why not go for it ....good luck ...

• 2 weeks later...

These open practice dates are scheduled from 9:00 am to 6:00pm.

Effective starting this coming Friday Feb. 13th the fee to practice on any unscheduled day (meaning any random day you want to go) will be a $100 per car. You must schedule a time in advance thru the track office or contact myself or chris. Saturday practicing will be very limited as the go carts will be busy.

Archived