How are those new cars/rebuilds coming?

arob

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sprint car we installed a new motor, rewrapped the top wings and put all new fuel and water lines. Now we are just prepping it to run with the Sprint Series of Texas for the 2015 season.

post-19-0-17103600-1421332177_thumb.jpg

The drag car put some tires on the front, redid the brakes and did some normal maintenance on it to run the 2015 season with the Southwest Heritage Racing Association.

post-3-0-47933500-1421332965_thumb.jpg

The sprint car we installed a new motor, rewrapped the top wings and put all new fuel and water lines. Now we are just prepping it to run with the Sprint Series of Texas for the 2015 season.

attachicon.gifimage1.JPG

Look at that peanut motor in there! LOL JK

HiTech,

Dont tell anyone but this is the good stuff. I swiped this from Nick's LTA chassis shop. He has lots of it. He wont miss a few. How many you want? :ph34r:

Now you got me in trouble .nick was in cc yesterday and came by to visit with us at my house ...what do you suppose he is thinking right now ....he got a call from home last night right in the middle of all his talking and i thought i could talk a lot ..now i am really in trouble with saying that .but it is what it is and i just bet his lower lip is in the pouting level ....lol..[dig a hole mike dig a hole ]

Um.... Cory. You stole the wrong stuff. That's oil field pipe compared to my Lighter than Air tubing. The reason you didn't steal the good stuff is because it's so light it all floats up to the ceiling. You probably didn't even think to look up there.

As everyone knows, racer methane is the primary ingredient in all LTA products. And I'm sure you've been around Texas racers where racer methane was being produced in a major way. Just listen in on any discussion in the pits after a race and you'll find copious quantities of the finest racer methane in the country. Of course, racer methane rises as methane is Lighter than Air which is why you should have looked up at the ceiling if you were looking for LTA tubing.

I hope I haven't given out too much information here....

HiTech. No worries. But on the other hand, you might want to start worrying if you find yourself at the bottom of that hole you're digging and you see me up there with a shovel in my hands.

Nick

Is racer methane similar to fishing fertilizer?

Proprietary information right there, Top Shelf. I will say we did try the plain old bovine methane that the global warming people keep talking about, but I found that Texas Racer Methane made from Texas Racer BS is the purest in the universe. Nothing compares to the quantity and quality of pure Texas Racer Methane.

Nick

Archived