1st 2015 Legacy Test & Tune at CTS, January 24

NickHolt

IF the weather cooperates, we're planning on holding a Test & Tune at Central Texas Speedway on Saturday, January 24, 2015, from noon until dark.

CTS charges $50 per car. Drivers, crew and spectators are not charged. Pretty good deal right there.

James will have the scales, frame height checker, cam checker and the rest of the tech tools with him to help get you headed in the right direction before the season starts. And I plan on helping any Legacy team with set up information and will have a pyrometer and durometer with me. Just ask.

Please let us know if you will be part of this session by posting here, via a PM, or contacting me or James Huff.

Nick

Matthew Villarreal #88 and Memphis Villarreal #08 are planing to be there we just need to find gears for Kyle and springs to purchase. If anyone has any for sale let me know. Also looking for a center section for a winters quick change. Thank you

Due to the very wet conditions at CTS, we are calling off the practice we planned for tomorrow (January 24) even though the forecast for Saturday is good.

If one of our cars went into the infield, we would be making a muddy mess on the track which would more than likely interrupt the Saturday Kart schedule. CTS is in the Kart business and we don't want to impact that deal in a negative way.

We plan on scheduling more play days in February and March.

Nick

Nick do you if track will still be open for testing today? Or did they not want any big cars on track.

I really don't know about that. You might want to call the track for that answer.

Nick

Legacys are growing slowly, but surely.

Everywhere James and I go folks are getting more and more interested. Darius Garcia, Sammy May and John Duchek talked with us a little bit about it at Motorsports Ranch in Houston last weekend. I have no idea whether we'll see any of them racing with us in 2015, but there are folks talking about it...

Nick

Archived