Just curious

Lcherry

I have a car that I'm getting ready for 2015 that has been sitting on jack stands for a few years. It seems that most of the guys I used to run with in Kyle have moved to different series. My question is are the drivers for '15 gonna be all youngsters or are there some adults out there?

It's a good mix. We have all ages from 77 (Mr. Huff) to teens. We're not so concerned about the driver's age as we are about driving clean and legal.

We are doing our best to make the Legacy series a "no contact" deal with the emphasis on driving like gentlemen and ladies. Fast, but clean.

Glad to see you are joining us in 2015.

Nick

I would just like to know how many more of these Cars are out there and if the Owner is Not going to run them, are the Cars For Sale. I would also like for everyone that has one For Sale to let Me know what they have, Thanks !!!

heck ill race one if i could fit it one .lol i know nick would have second thought about me .lol . we are moving joshua up to tps this year .but if anyone needs a driver on the nights we all race the same track ..just give us a call .he will treat your equipment with love and respect ..and race as your instructions .... this looks like it is going to be a great class to race in from now on ...i am excited for those who venture into this class ...if you dont know who joshua is .purestock .aka bomber number 8 the green car .he has won at every track he has raced at .cc sas cts ..and did well on dirt ..and a champion in the front runners at cc ......may as well get a plug in ....

James and I are hoping for 8 to start the season, 10 by mid-season and 12 by season's end. Modest goals, I know, but we know that there are some folks who are taking a "wait and see" attitude. Hopefully they will realize that we're here to stay and are serious about creating a level playing filed and running clean (no contact) race events.

We love the Legacys because they have a fully adjustable suspension and use a quick change rear end - just like an "old school" Late Model, minus the sway bar. It's a great series for those wanting to move up from Karts, Quarter Midgets, minis, etc. And a great series for folks who are tired of all the beating and banging in some of the other racing divisions.

Nick

I know of several Legacys that have been sitting for at least couple of years but may now be for sale since there's a place for them to race.

I know of three in Houston, four if you count the #1 car that Del Harris now drives. And two in Corpus. And one in San Marcos and at least two in San Antonio.

I know of that two of those for sale in the Houston area a practically a give away if they're still for sale.

Nick

Archived