Schedule

MatKam10

• 3 weeks later...

Hey get that schedule out!! Us sicko's,Hardheadted and Captain Slinky, go crazy without the needed info!! We're running through the house making racecar sounds already!! I'm looking at a schedule to try to have us racing every weekend this next year somewhere. We would love to come down to the land of the old school crazies and have some fun!! Heck, we may even run in the dirt a time or two this next year..

Hey get that schedule out!! Us sicko's,Hardheadted and Captain Slinky, go crazy without the needed info!! We're running through the house making racecar sounds already!! I'm looking at a schedule to try to have us racing every weekend this next year somewhere. We would love to come down to the land of the old school crazies and have some fun!! Heck, we may even run in the dirt a time or two this next year..

you cant handle the real world down here ..

you cant handle the real world down here ..

I'd love to try!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry everyone but here is what we have so far.Workig on some other dates but not for sure at this time First date is May 30th,July 11, Aug.8th, and october 10th. with talms,super streets, t.p.s., Dwarfs, Bombers. Super street rules will be same as CTS Would love to ad pro mods if there is enugh interest.

na Hi tech just want my car in one piece and I want to drive all year not repair all year .Thanks but no thank..

ill ask nicely .every racer who can see the click of my letters who will promise and agree to racing with out wrecking be kind and thoughtful of others around you at all times please sign up here ........hope that does the trick ..love to see your car down here but understand if thats the way you feel good luck this year .... on a side note i have been and was working on a lighter than air invisible nerve bar system which will protect all body parts .only problem is i cant seem to locate them as of late ..

Archived