Trucks snowflake and last chance races

racechick

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob $ Dillner has officially become only about the money. Speed51.com has become a joke. Canceled live updates and purposely did a shit job and was only doing them to try to sell more "pay per view"....its 3:41 am and there is no DVR for an online broadcast. Tiffany with a dead phone did/does/doing a far better job. No live radio broadcast this year either. Bob Dillner has been around the na$car crowd a little too long.....

Just include the language Nick can edit it later lol....no FCC rules apply here...either way Tiffany thanks for doing what you can...personally had to cancel my Derby plans at the last moment due to the loss of a family member. So what your doing is really appreciated.

If I had to guess that was the only option for the trucks. I knew they wouldn't race the trucks on Sunday with the derby and all the pre race stuff they do. So just happy we got too race. Wish we could of had some more long runs but 35 trucks is a big field. Was cool too see that amount of trucks but overall was a bad race for the fans. Felt like there was several cautions for a simple spin where we would go 10 laps under caution. Overall just happy they worked so hard to get the races in. Would of been a long ride back home and a lot of wasted money.

Archived