tx thunders

neon14

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick, since you didn't post it, I will. We are looking for tx thunders who would like to join the "Corpus Christi Motor Speedway Wabbit Hunting Association" This group is only for tx thunders that have an intrest in hunting wabbit, or being hunted. So wabbit are welcome too! Membership is free, so join now. Season starts first weekend of March so don't be late!

just for anyone's informaton on the subject of TPS cars

The # 6 mustang is up for sale in TPS , I know it would not be legal

for texas thunders but some of you racers in CC run TPS and this is an

awsome car. If anyone wants details I can get them let me know

Hang tight, I just might be able to work out two of those...to start a trend you know!?

Of course, you know if you get spun around going backwards and the fast rate of speed you go, you will get airborne with one of these!! ;)

It might sound funny but dressing up our cars with wings,spoilers and scoops might be exactly the thing to reach an entire new audience and prehaps new involvement from people who live this kind of car.It would definately be a marketing tool for the track promoters.All the tracks talk about getting new people in the stands and heres a chance to do exactly that.People want to relate to things.My personal opinion is these cars look like crap and the ground efficts dont work at the speeds we run but I would do some of this if it betters our show.In Harlingen the main street is lined up with ground effect cars on Sat nite with the young people just hanging around doing nothing.I bet CC is the same. We need to get these kids to the track and find a way to showcase their rides as well as support our racing efforts.How about it CC Speedway, What do you think?We are in the show business after all. THUMPER

Archived