tx thunders

neon14

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No the front end is not together yet, I ran out of money will have to wait till payday to get some more parts. It sounds like your car is almost done so you can come over and help me with my car, cool now I will have somebody to help me!

Yes! The neon will be back this year and he will be hunting Wabbit, with only two" feature" kills last season I am hoping to have a more successful hunting season this year and put a few more wabbits in the bag. However, wabbits are fast and hard to catch so if I catch one I will release it so I can try to catch it the next weekend. That way I know I will have a good season of wabbit hunting.

The Wabbit has bad dreams about seeing the rearend of a green Neon.The wabbit is old and wore out and runs like a scared rabbit every event knowing the hounds are ready to eat him up.Fear makes one run faster,one day it will roll over dead. On a brighter note,are there any new racers this year?Did we loose any Thunders ?I hope Buba and Lalo come back,between the two of them they represent about 8 or more cars.Anybody know what March race will pay? Everyone I talked to hasent done anything to their cars yet.I guess its not Feb 29th yet.Is anyone as broke as me? Ive been saving gas out of my junked cars to feed the truck for the trips north. See you all soon. Thumper

Archived