Didn't see this coming....F-1--- not COTA, related

Thanks RRW. I think there's probably some truth to your IM comment that He wants to get away from getting owned by Ricciardo. I think he also probably also views this as a chance to prove he can win away from RBR, and a chance to be Ferrari's next Schumacher, leading the rebuilding process.

I doubt it will turn out well, but it will surely be interesting.

Alonso rumored to be going back to McLaren.....ummmm...Didn't he almost single-handedly bring down the McLaren empire once before?....I sense some conflict there if he gets that ride.....LOL

Unless Ferrari has some tricks up their sleeve for the future I can't see Vettel being happy running even farther back than Red Bull was to Mercedes power...

Gotta love silly season.....and what might Bernie have in store since he hates the way these new cars sound....

Yep. This one is a particularly crazy one indeed, and the rumors of different places Alonso could end up continue to abound while the parties involved apparently cannot speak due to legal obligations. All we really know at this point, as far as I can tell, is that Alonso and Ferrari had talks regarding his future, Red Bull has announced Vettel's leaving, and Horner said in passing that Vettel was going to Ferrari.

Seems like a lot of F1 writers are jumping to a lot of conclusions about what is happening.

Archived