Championship Weekend

Due to the recent rain outs we are going to have a Championship weekend. See Schedule below

Friday 7th of November: All Classes running, No go-carts. Drivers Meeting at 7pm.

Saturday 8th of November: All Classes running including go-carts.

Go Cart heats at 5pm.

Drivers meeting at 6:00pm

100 point bonus for any car that can win their heat and feature both nights.

50 point bonus for any car that can win both feature races

Full Weekend of racing!!!!

Ken Hobbs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On second thought not sure I like the bonus.Points championship ought to be straight up without gimmicks that favor the one driver who could pull it off to be able to jump several spots to the top..Ought to be interesting hope someone does a race report as I can't be there.

Not on board with the bonus points shouldnt reward inconsistencies shoukd reward the drivers who race hard and finish good and consistant the points leaders are there cause they showed up every week despite the odds and raced hard. Everybody else had the same oppottunity and hardships throughout the season show up and race simple as that no gimmicks or bonuses

I guess all the drivers that participate in high school activities on Friday night will lose out on any championship hopes. Throwing in races on spur of the moment, is not a good thing. Remember we our not racing for a living, we all have families and activities planed with them. Not to mention work schedules. There will be plenty of drivers & crew that won't make Friday night, because they have to work.

I don't think this was meant to be a reward/punishment but more of trying to give the racers an extra night. But, I had forgotten that it was posted that the season would end Nov. 8 as planned. I'm on call that weekend as well so wouldn't make it anyways. Hope something will be figured out...

Can't believe its going down like this its sad a race in November is bad but adding another race and run the points the way they are going to do its a shame and all the people that busted there ass all year and now it could be all for nothing wow I've been to every race this year can't make it Friday try to make it sat well good luck drivers and sorry to here Kenny53 hope to see y'all race next year

Wow someone has a adatude there's no need to yeal do you race and do you win what car and number are you. people make plans and yes it is the holiday season. I understand some people don't race like myself but for people that bust there ass all season then the bomb drops lose everything in one night do you have anything to lose

Archived