Live, Interactive Updates from HMP's "Double Double," 9/20

NickHolt

After two rainouts in a row, everyone's pumped for this Saturday's NASCAR Double Double night at Houston Motorsports Park. James Huff and I are as well and we will be there to bring you the Lone Star Speedzone Live, Interactive Updates presented by Central Texas Speedway.

All six racing divisions will compete in double features, which means double points for the teams and double action for the fans. A win-win for sure.

James will be recording some interviews/pics in the pits and I will do my best to bring you lap-by-lap coverage starting at 6:30 pm on Saturday.

If you're on a PC, just click the "Live Updates" tab near the top of this page to get to the updates. If you're accessing the internet with a mobile device, you will need to click on "Full Version" and sign into the site before clicking on "Live Updates."

Nothing beats being at the track - especially since you can get two adult admissions for the price of one at the front gate and since HMP offers $1 hot dogs, $1 cokes and $1 beer at the concession stand. Pretty inexpensive family night out if you ask me.

Nick

Archived