track conditions

PerezMotorSports

Honestly we have had rain almost every day in the past week. We received another almost inch yesterday morning. The pits have water still standing on them and the front stretch is half under water. However we are pumping the water and are hopeful if we do not get anymore rain we will be ok. I will advise again on Friday.

Ken Hobbs

I am betting that "dead wrong dale" will show up and we will have sunny skies and light winds.

Who knows??

Ken Hobbs

KIII-TV Morning Meteorologist Alan Holt has been pretty much right on target with his CC area forecasts. He's the son of one of the prettiest ladies I know and brother of my favorite daughter...

I know the Hooks call him up on the phone if they have concerns about whether to put the infield tarp down on "iffy" weather days.

Nick

I am betting that "dead wrong dale" will show up and we will have sunny skies and light winds.

Who knows??

Ken Hobbs

KIII-TV Morning Meteorologist Alan Holt has been pretty much right on target with his CC area forecasts. He's the son of one of the prettiest ladies I know and brother of my favorite daughter...

I know the Hooks call him up on the phone if they have concerns about whether to put the infield tarp down on "iffy" weather days.

Nick

al

and you say i brag on my son ..look at you ...that is ok .alan is very good at what he does ....reminds me of charlie saint john ..

Dear Mr. Ken Hobbs,

My son, Mr Alan Holt, is the meteorologist, not me! LOL

But, like most of us old fart racers, I'd say let's go racing even if it were pouring cats and dogs five minutes before race time... LOL

But Alan says CC has a pretty good chance of getting hit by showers on Friday, with less of a chance on Saturday. I guess it will all depend on whether the track gets some significant amounts on Friday since the ground is reportedly still pretty wet at the track.

Nick

If it rains out...can we please have a make up day either next month or novenmber.. We wont make the nov 8th race but need some time in the car to work some things out... not sure if we willmake next weekend.....Pretty please????lol

Ok back on topic, I stopped by the track tonight the track is not bad except some of the front stretch and the infield at turn 3. The pumps are running and the water is moving so my bet is if we make it through tomorrow it should be good. There are some wet spots in the pits but over all there not to bad. Fingers crossed. Oh lets hope Heads up Holt gives a favorable for cast.

Archived