ECO Stocks

hardheadted

I have a question about the ECO stocks last night. What was the deal with the pinto out with the FWD cars. I thought ECO was fwd only.. I heard that the driver was a youngster and he did stay out of the way very nicely but I am curious if you are going to let a rwd cars run against the fwds. If it was a special deal I can understand but on dirt the rwd car has an advantage. Not upset or anything just curious..

We only had 6 cars that night. I didn't mind the Pinto, RWD or otherwise. If he waltzed out there and dominated that would be something else. I suspect it was just someone out for some fun and the track decided to let him run. Hope he had a good time, I sure did.

Thanks CBS!

Everything is good. Talked with CB and I can understand. That's all I was wondering about. The young man driving is the same one I believe we see driving one of the push/track vehicles. I thought it was cool to see someone that young doing what he did and doing a good job at it.. Sorry I stirred the pot but I do that at times hence the name hardheadted!! :huh:

Archived