Practice Sat., August 30th

your Hooked! lol........

you need racetrack rehab :-)

Yeap. We got it bad!!! We're going to be there until around 4pm then we're driving north to watch them do it in the dirt at the cotton bowl. We have two tracks here close to Austin and they are totally different so that makes them even more fun!! Oh, we have it soooo bad.. :wacko: COCKOO for COCO puffs!!! And race cars!!

Good day at the track. Got some work done on the car and some advise on further set up adjustments. Amazing how putting the time in at the track pays off. Also got to watch Chris take a 72 yr old lady for a spin around the track in the ride along car!! He didn't take it easy and even threw in a 360* spin on the front stretch in front of her family!! Gotta love the things they are doing there with the fans, the go karts, the car shows, the ride along and just the activity with the community as a whole. Good job CTS

HiTech, Eric and I were just talking about the back yard!! :-) I got a couple trees that need to come down so I can use the front yard as a garage!! Can't get to the back right now. I only have 1/3 acre here but my dear sweet mom, haha, lives next door and she has about 3/4 acre there. Trying to talk her into sharing the land!

as long as we dont pit next to each other geetar everyone should be safe ....hope to get a good run in the tps car before i give up the wheel to joshua ...one last time its his after this weekend ..

You're going to be the only pro sedan there. The next pro sedan race is October 18th not this weekend lol

as long as we dont pit next to each other geetar everyone should be safe ....hope to get a good run in the tps car before i give up the wheel to joshua ...one last time its his after this weekend ..

You're going to be the only pro sedan there. The next pro sedan race is October 18th not this weekend lol

Just put street tires on it and hope nobody notices :)

Archived