Thank You Staff, Drivers and Fans

top_shelf_12

First off, thank you Dan Monroe and family and the whole crew for giving us a fun place to enjoy the sport. Tonight CC Speedway drivers, crews, fans and staff raised around $500 for ALS so thank you for your donations and thank you to those that participated in the bucket challenge as well. Thank you fans for tonight and all four events this year. South Texas Speedway, your turn!

It was indeed a action packed night I gave my 100 bucks to Josh for the talms guys

....HAD A HOT AND COLD .NIGHT finally the car ran better still have some bugs but should have em worked out soon ..thanks to john for starting the ice bucket deal first time i ever took a shower with my son lol and the last time and a good video to go into our memory book ..i think that last bucket had more ice and water in it then the others ....thank you ivan for the radiator ,jesse for the control arm and all others who helped ....thanks to dan and candy for a fun night really enjoyed it ....... now its time to start a fund for me to go race kyle on the 6 th .....lol...

TALMS got their money, thank you for all of those that donated for that as well and every race night for all the classes. Think that final total was $710. The Ice Bucket was interesting to say the least since I think mine and Ivan's bucket followed the same path, couldn't keep my sandals on while passing the helmet though lol.

Archived