Ice Bucket Challenge Aug 23

top_shelf_12

..Got to spend a few hours with nick sitting in my garage the other night changing his sons rack and pinion .after meeting alan at the store that day i can see where alan's smarts and charm come from , alan is down to earth no show boat in that young man no look at me either ,easy going and taller than me .my boss after a few minutes realized who was standing in front of him and i did not think we were going to leave the store for awhile ...my boss thought alan was shorter ....and then the rough night nick had to sit through the hours drinking dr peppers and watching me work in between the talking ..poor man ...ps is alan with one l.or two..

Alan is spelled with one "L", Mike.

Was an interesting night - talking over a lot of stuff about this and that... As smart as that guy is, I'm still trying to figure out why he can't spell worth a darn. I guess he didn't pay attention enough in school. But I think I have convinced him that "idea" is spelled "idea" and not "ideal." LOL

And thanks for the DP's. And for taking me over to Lalo's shop. And for getting to spend some time with Jesse. and for the gracious words about Alan.

Nick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whos nick...lol

Just an old grey haired drifter who travels from town to town in his quest for knowledge and wealth , For a free dr pepper and hot dog [,Invite him] he will come and leave you with many pondering thoughts ,Just plain old scratching your head trying to figure out every thing he say .So seek my friend and you will find there is not another of his kind ...... As the old wizard of oz lion said ...Aint that the truth ...Aint that the truth ...

Archived