Ice Bucket Challenge Aug 23

top_shelf_12

Last night I was called out for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and if the track is ok with it, I'm willing to do it in front of the stands after the races are over and challenge every other driver, fan, and official to join in as well. Just throwing the idea out there and remember this is a fundraising effort so hopefully we get donations for ALS. I'm also willing to donate my winnings for the night for ALS as a good friend lost her aunt to ALS so it's in her honor. Sorry if this is the wrong place Nick but thought maybe this will add a little more excitement to the night and see if we can pump something else up for CCS on the finale.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heck .no .shoot .dang it ..darn stupid thought ..dont know about this .crazy far out ..say it aint so .....lets see if my son is up to the challenge if so i am in ...oh no i did not just say that right .. anyone want to sponsor this fool cuz thats what i am now for sure this will prove it .... feel like a dancing chicken ///

ill speak for nick ..this is a noble positive thing......

Oh and as far as who to challenge, I think a friendly challenge to our racing neighbors down the road a little ways. So South Texas Speedway guys and gals, what do y'all say. We'll do it Aug 23 will any of y'all take the challenge Aug 30 or 31. Danielsen, any of your Shootout guys wanna get in on this too??? Looking forward to two great weekends in Corpus for racing and fundraising for a good cause too!

Looks like we have a few commitments so now is the track ok with us doing this at Intermission in the infield possibly? Do we need our own bucket and ice? This is open to everyone, all drivers, crew, fans, officials...Then hopefully our friends at STS will accept our challenge for them to do something similar Aug 30-31 ;) All in fun and for a great cause, the place I'm making the donation for is alsa.org.

Archived