Ice Bucket Challenge Aug 23

top_shelf_12

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i challenge dan to do it but only with one cube of ice and half cup of water ........they call that a sissy cup ..lol.. THE FANS WOULD LOVE THE SISSY CUP DEAL..ILL ADD DAN IS NO SISSY JUST FOR MY SAFETY... FAKE A BUCKET FULL BUT PULL OUT A CUP INSIDE THE BUCKET AT THE LAST SECOND .

Shark thank you for stepping up ..BUT WHY DO I HAVE THIS BAD FEELING ABOUT THAT WATER .....pouring it from the flag stand may hurt just a tiny bit ill bring a hard hat lol..

ANYONE CONTACT THE NEWS MEDIA ... WILL DONNA BE THERE TO VIDEO ...

I wonder if we can get Nick to mention to a certain CC meteorologist that could pass the word on..... LOL

i think i need to soften the blow top shelf may get from that bad old edit from nick over calling another station .........

..Got to spend a few hours with nick sitting in my garage the other night changing his sons rack and pinion .after meeting alan at the store that day i can see where alan's smarts and charm come from , alan is down to earth no show boat in that young man no look at me either ,easy going and taller than me .my boss after a few minutes realized who was standing in front of him and i did not think we were going to leave the store for awhile ...my boss thought alan was shorter ....and then the rough night nick had to sit through the hours drinking dr peppers and watching me work in between the talking ..poor man ...ps is alan with one l.or two..

I've meet Alan at the mall or somewhere (I know ive seen him somewhere before lol) before I new he was Nicks son and yes he is very down to earth gentleman and a very smart man. and ya he's tall. My wife never hung around to watch the weather report BUT now that Alan's on she can tell you what the weathers going to do every day. Great family Nick, your a Blessed man.

I believe this Ice Bucket Challenge is going to go off well and I hope Rodney accepts MC'ing.

Saturday Night is going to be a whole lotta fun!

remember to bring your family,neighbors,co-workers,friends... Lets Pack The Stands One More Time This Year

Thanks Waer, I'm challenging STS and anyone and everyone involved there and Danielsen and the Shootout guys to do it next weekend too during their two day show if they so choose too. Hope it goes well for us and then again for them if they take the challenge. All in good fun and yes, the main goal is ALS awareness, a little fun, and hopefully both tracks can get a little boost and some good publicity as well as a good product on track. ALS is horrible, seen a few sports specials with athletes that were struck by if and a close friend's aunt battled for a long time before succumbing. Saw on Facebook tonight that the Challenge has raised $6 million so far. The site I'm going to use for donations is alsa.org

I wonder if we can get Nick to mention to a certain CC meteorologist that could pass the word on..... LOL

Texted Alan this morning... He did the early weather stuff this morning so may be getting a few hours shut-eye right now. I'll follow up later in the day.

Nick

Archived