Season Finale 8/23

I have enjoyed racing at CC Speedway this season with the DCRST and look forward to our race coming up. Let's bring out lots of cars and fill the stands in this last event of 2014 and show the Monroe family how much we appreciate them giving us a place to race this season. Seeing race track operations from many sides I know how difficult it can be to get these dates put together and all the challenges involved. We are lucky to have folks like this that put the faith in us and invest in us.

Whatever part of Texas you are from if you are free let's make it great, look forward to seeing all my CC pals down there. Have a great week!

RR

Thank you Rodney and always a pleasure to watch the Dearfs flying around CCS. We want to put on a show in all classes and as a local, thank you to all of the touring series drivers that make it out and have made it all year. Should be a great night and hopefully something to build towards next year.

From the Texas Pro Sedans, "Thank You" to C.C. Speedway and making it a memorable year, this last 2014 race should be a great one !!!!!.......The "Larsen Aircooled Thunder Racing Team " is really looking forward to a fun night, the #80 "Bumblebee " bug is ready to get it on, we will see ya'll in 6 days !!!!!!!!!

Archived