Texas Pro Sedan drivers group photo !

To all the Pro Sedan Drivers, I would like to take a group photo of all the drivers at the Corpus race on the 23rd, I don't think this is done very often and I think it would be cool to have a group photo every year !!!!!........I will talk to David Mackey and see if we can get a group shot right after the drivers meeting, and for those who can't make Corpus we will do another group shot after the drivers meeting at the next race in Kyle, sound good ?????............Randy

• 2 weeks later...

The one with the yellow cap and yellow shirt with black sure looks the guilty one .. heard the fbi was looking the man who invented a contraption that will neutralize bug killer we use to kill secret porch motors ..

what broke ..

Cole was moving up the track on lap 2 to try and avoid a spin by the #3, he ran into the #16 mustang and cut a hole in the steel rim on the right rear, the tire went flat and somehow it broke the stub axle where it comes out of the transmission..........

ok ..i just saw the spin and sparks ...

HiTech: The "draft" Race Bulletin, Race Entry Form and TPS Membership Form is available on > www.texasprosedans.com

Note: All entry fees are refundable if car doesn’t pass thru the CTS Pit Gate.

Just complete applicable forms and mail them to:

David Mackey, Race Director, Texas Pro Sedans
c/o 720 Shiny Rock Drive, Austin, Texas 78748
Office Phone - 512/280-4869 … Cell Phone - 512/913-9364
d.mackey84@yahoo.com

This Texas Pro Sedans Race reply was prepared and posted by the TPS Publications Office Director

yep was not going to enter till car is running right ..if we make it ,i may change the number other then the 8 ..after this next race and the car makes it through .joshua will then race the last race to get seat time for full time tps next year ....the 8 is his number in other class i just borrowed it ...so i may go 7 .jesse is not using it and it is his car ...unless tps can come up with a number or letter to go with the 8 ...does not matter to me how it is done except i dont want to use up the single digit 8..

TPS records reveal that Josh McCain/Corpus Christi, TX rolled over for his 2014 membership dues at the final 2013 race and retains his ® status, “Eligible for 2014 TPS "Rookie of the Year" Award” still stands valid. With running in one 2014 race, Josh will remain “Eligible for 2015 TPS "Rookie of the Year". There is no record of payment by Josh of a 2014 race entry fee.

TPS records reveal that Mike McCain/Corpus Christi, TX has not paid his 2014 membership dues and there is no record of payment of a 2014 race entry fee.

Regarding car number assignments:

#7m could be assigned to Mike McCain for a one race TPS membership if secured first prior to another car number request.

#7j or #08 could be assigned to Josh McCain for a one race TPS membership if secured first prior to another car number request.

As posted earlier, complete applicable forms and mail them to:

David Mackey, Race Director, Texas Pro Sedans
c/o 720 Shiny Rock Drive, Austin, Texas 78748
Office Phone - 512/280-4869 … Cell Phone - 512/913-9364
d.mackey84@yahoo.com

This Texas Pro Sedans Race reply was prepared and posted by the TPS Publications Office Director

Archived