August 23rd

Less than a month away from CCS Season Finale and of course there's one class we haven't done the pool for. TALMS has been good all three nights at CCS so let's really boost this event for them and get those donations in. If anyone knows or is a business owner, throw in some support for these guys and our track in general. I'd like to see this be a $1500 or $2000 to win event but I'm sure whatever we can raise will be appreciated by the TALMS folks.

• 2 weeks later...

Little less than two weeks away. Let's see if we can get a little more cash flowing for the TALMS guys. $600 is a good start but I think we can do better ;) They've supported CCS well this season so let's show them some support and for the track, let's pack the stands and finish the year with a bang.

YEP NEED MORE .....SHOULD HAVE SEEN OLD IVAN AT KYLE .i think someone has been holding back ..up and until he got to playing to much he was right on the leaders tails .seems he decided to check out the tire stack in turn four i suppose running up front was just to much for him to handle .one last lap and he would have seen the checkers the same time as the leaders ....ivan i could use some more 16 inch tires ..did you see any ..oh sorry ivan when i made it back to watch the race after joshua pull out .i thought you were a lap down ...as gomer would say .surprise surprise ...

WELL PURTY MUCH THE SAME FOLKS WITH ALL THE CLASSES WHO CARE ENOUGH TO HELP ..THATS WHAT COUNTS ...TIMES ARE HARD SOME OF US HAVE ADDED 50 BUCKS OR MORE EACH TIME AND THOSE WHO MAY WANT TO CONTRIBUTE MAY NOT HAVE THAT MUCH .AND SO THEY HOLD OUT .....THere IS NO MIN OR MAX FOLKS ..$1.00 is a hundred pennies more on what we have now .make it $ 601..00.

I'm sure those TALMS guys will appreciate the $600 raised so far. If it stalls here, it does. If it grows then better for everyone. As HiTech said, times are tougher, season is winding down, some teams have had recent problems, other things going on, what have you. This was just something we started to show some appreciation for those that run at CC. Still hoping for more to come in but don't think $600 is all that bad so to all the contributors, Thank You and to all the series and Bombers that ran this year Thank You too.

Bombers was also the first race of the year and were sponsored by position. I know it cost more to run TALMS but some may see that they get paid more too but hey $600 isn't too bad considering we only had a handful of donors and who knows maybe we'll get a good donation before the race or even at the track.

Archived