what happened to this rule.

Seventh: We will continue to run a all involved. If you cause a caution or make contact with a car and cause a caution you will be sent to the back. This means even if you do nothing wrong and someone spins you, you will go to the back. If a car spins in front of you and you are not involved in any way and you must spin your car out to miss him, you will not go to the back. STS does not want to make calls we want you to be responsible for your night. Each of you have a steering wheel a brake and a gas help us. We will try in every case to see all cars involved but honestly it happens very fast sometimes but we will make an effort to always send all cars involved to the rear.

I think you misunderstand. The point is we will not have a caution without someone or more than one someone going to the back. We are not just going to line them up again and so no fault. If a caution comes out it is usually someones fault.

Ken Hobbs

Posted from the man himself

I know what you are saying.It is true they tried the all involved then at the drivers meeting all but one driver were not in favor of it.Good thing in my opinion I've never liked all involved.It is really simple.Your fender and door falls off the car in turn one while leading resulting in a yellow you go to the back.You knock a tire onto the racing surface resulting in yellow ,you got to the back.First and second place cars come together resulting in first place car pointing wrong way resulting in a yellow you got to the back maybe with second place car too.I know the track is trying to be fair , I get that.But to have consistancy if a yellow is thrown for a car that car goes to the back.Simple.I seen it down at another track and it seemed to work.Guy had a 1/2 lap lead and the body panel that covers the top of the fuel cell and landed on the front straight resulting in a yellow and to the back he went.He went without arguing.

Just quit bitching and be glad we have a place to race if u dont like something or dont understand go ask ken he is usually east to find, if people keep bitching we wont have a place close to home and as a fan u dont have as much invested in the cars as we do so we have more to lose.

BTW the feature races were very entertaining especially the street stock feature.The 35 and 34 battle and the 19 and 9 battle were awesome ! Good hard and CLEAN racing from these 4,no Bowman-Grey antics here!Hats off too those 4 for the best race of the night!Glad to see Ryan Carlucci was ok after the wild ride he took. Racing was good throughout and hats off to the concession crew as the wait is WAY shorter than before.

It's been awhile since I made it out to STS b/c of work but plan on being there the next few weeks. Obviously, it's a new staff and they're doing the best they can. The times I've been there were different, but not bad. I won't speak for something that I didn't see but whatever rule they do use needs to be applied consistently. Anyhow, looking forward to come back out and enjoy watching the show STS does put on.

Thanks! It was a fun race. Thanks for looking in on Ryan. Poor guy can't catch a break. I'm proud of him hanging in 3rd most of the race behind what has been the 2 fastest cars in that class all year. Just got too high out of 2 and got launched on that ramp/wall back there. He will learn from it and we will try our best to get the car back soon. He is fine, just disappointed in himself.

Never said I was a driver. I can tell you I do own one of the top running limiteds. So I would say when you have close to 30,000 in a car I would say it is a concern. Never said I went to the drivers meeting. Its just a question. A rule is a rule. If you can't handle it your probably one of the ones getting away with it. I am not going to sit here and argue with you

No dog in this fight but that is what happened to the rule. They had a vote on the all involved rule at a drivers meeting after Ken posted that and many people spoke out against it. Drivers overwhelmingly voted against the all involved. I wasn't there Saturday so can't speak for what happened but will say if someone is the cause of a yellow, he/she should go to the back.

If u have so much then why start something thats only gonna hurt the track and if u own a car ask the driver he should of been at the driver meeting and im not gonna argue either, ive kept my month shut long enough im tired of people starting stuff like this when its easy to get ahold of someone at the track after the races to ask a question.

Archived