Saturday, June 28th

In case you guys didn't notice, there was a photographer from the Caller Times, snapping pics for a photo essay he's putting together. I think he said it would be out July 7th but speaking with the sports editor, the photo essays usually run on Sundays, so it should be up July 6th. I'll try to get some more coverage for the CC Speedway finale August 23rd. Thank you to every driver and series that has come out to support the track and thank you to the Monroe Family for giving us four nights to enjoy this season.

In case you guys didn't notice, there was a photographer from the Caller Times, snapping pics for a photo essay he's putting together. I think he said it would be out July 7th but speaking with the sports editor, the photo essays usually run on Sundays, so it should be up July 6th. I'll try to get some more coverage for the CC Speedway finale August 23rd. Thank you to every driver and series that has come out to support the track and thank you to the Monroe Family for giving us four nights to enjoy this season.

could not help but notice he broke his camera taking picks of me .lol .he took my name and lisa.s name down after jesse.s feature win ..sure think he is going to send me the replacement bill .so go ahead and start a fund for me now .lol..i am broke 30 cant even afford a stick of gum

That's why he wanted your work address!! Don't worry, I just told him it was an auto parts store in Parkdale Plaza! lol

thanks .and to think i cared while you were overseas ...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i did ..

Mr. Creacy,

He must have mistakingly told us 7-7 but was assured by the sports editor that the photo essays come out on Sundays so I'm 99% sure July 6th is the correct date. Outlaw, I agree and when STS has another big event, I'll see if I can't get some coverage there too, especially if the photographer enjoyed CCS.

Archived