thank you everyone

passinu

It was a Great night of Racing! Thank you Dan and Candy, pits were packed , stands were packed , fans were loving it!

My prayers stay with the Skinner and I have made new friends through racing I may other wise not have ever gotten to meet.

Thank you once again to everyone.

As most of you know I am a big dirt fan.But from start to finish the 6-28-14 night ranks up there with one of the best.Not just the racing but the way the tributes were handled.Everything was very well done and genuine.A big "WELL DONE" to all involved at C.C. Speedway.There all a lot of good people there.

where was that green 00.. .that first bomber heat was funny and fun to watch .sure glad both jesse and mark know how to drive .rookies would have wrecked the fans loved it ...never saw a driver get told to calm down by the track while laughing .both driver and manager ..

Great job CCS that was a great show. Good flow and the timing was great. As usual the officials did a great job and glad to see the 50/50 was a success for the families going through rough times. God Bless those folks.

Look forward to the finale. I found out the wall don't give so hopefully I don't try that again!

Thanks to the families for letting us remember them in a racers way. I dont normally get on here but Eddie and Mr Box are special people that will be missed. I know CC Speedway has some of the best drivers and crews and FANS in racing. So when we lose two in the same week it hurts. Thanks to everyone who helped out. Mike and Tom ran a great show. DAN

Archived