TPS QUALIFYING ORDER

TPS QUALIFYING ORDER

Corpus Christi Speedway - June 28

The following Texas Pro Sedans drivers have rolled over a paid entry for their June 28th TPS Race #5 at CC Speedway.

In accordance with TPS rules and procedures and as posted in Race Bulletin #5 – “TPS QUALIFYING TIME TRIALS - 2 Laps - the qualifying line will be inverted by 2014 point standings preceded by the inverted order at the front of the qualifying line ”of paid entries received.

In addition, “If time trials are not held or completed, the TPS Feature Race will start (heads up) by 2014 Points followed by the (heads up) order of receipt of paid entry”.

As of the posting date of this News Release, the TPS QUALIFYIING ORDER at CCS on June 28th is listed as follows and followed by current point standings:

1 -- 23 - Ozzy Osburn - 0
2 -- 18 - Lanny Young - 0
3 -- 28 - Lisa Sandoval - 2
4 -- 21 - John Miesen - 2
5 -- 88 - Scott Schuster - 9
6 -- 26s - removed at drivers request
7 -- 80 ® Cole Larsen - 11
8 -- 02 ® Bobby Sanford - 12
9 -- 53 - Randy Larsen - 13
10 - 97 - Kevin Hallman - 14
11 - 21o - J.J. Osburn III - 20
12 - 77/48 - Mike Knotts - 21
13 - O1 - Tommy Goldman - 22
14 - 20b -Sterling Beck - 24
15 - 2 -- Cody Limerick - 24
16 - 10 - Bruce Mabrito - 27
17 - 3 -- Bob Sherland - 29
18 - 29 - Johnny Guerra - 29
19 - 26 - Lalo Leal - 34
20 - 5 -- Jeff Meeks - 36
21 - 1 -- James Hogan - 36
22 - 70 - Sergio Hexsel - 84
23 - 4 ® Matthew Kemph - 1 (tentative entry)
24 - 00 ® Angel Chancellor - 5 (tentative entry)

® - Eligible for 2014 TPS Rookie of the year Award

This News Release was prepared for posting by the TPS Publications Office Director

TPS records indicate that #28 Lisa Sandoval rolled over her entry fee at CCS for a future TPS races on May 17 and that the entry fee has continued to roll up to and including June 28th at CCS. Therefore #28 Lisa Sandoval is a paid entry for June 28 at CCS and was so listed on the TPS Qualifying Order post.

TPS records indicate that #26s Jesse Sandoval rolled over his entry fee May 17 at CCS which transferred to #26 car owner Lalo Leal which was used as an entry for June 14 at CTS and was again rolled to pay for June 28th. #26 Lalo Leal is a CCS TPS entry for June 28th.

Please indicate Lisa Sandoval’s TPS arrival status at CCS on June 28.

TPS records indicate that Jesse Sandoval is not a TPS entry for June 28th. Please indicate Jesse Sandoval’s TPS entry status at CCS on June 28.

Thank you,

Neil Upchurch
Texas Pro Sedans Publications Office Director

Neil, for your information. Lisa Sandoval will be there in her #28 Pro Sedan Car. As for me last race at CCS, all I did was drive for Lalo. I did not roll over anything. In fact I had to pay David $25.00 dollars to drive. I was just helping out a driver and car count for that night. So I spent money for nothing.

Now as for your TPS Qualifying Order.

All you have to do is remove qualifier #6 - 28 Jesse Sandoval Sr.. It should have read #26s.

That's all I wanted is for it to be corrected.

Thank You

Jesse M. Sandoval Sr.

Jesse: Your reply post wasn't clear.

The $25 is covered in TPS Rules as a "one time driver membership". Suggest that you check with car owner for reimbursement.

Per your post:

"Now as for your TPS Qualifying Order.

All you have to do is remove qualifier #6 - 28 Jesse Sandoval Sr.. It should have read #26s.

That's all I wanted is for it to be corrected.

Thank You

Jesse M. Sandoval Sr."

#26s has been removed from the Qualifying order per your request

Glad to hear that Lisa returns to TPS racing on June 28 at CCS

Archived