Pictures from CTS

THAT WAS FUN .. mike you put us right there in the drivers seat . hopefully ill make this year then you can take some video of you and i going at it ..i promise to do my best to not lose talent like the white car did the driver seems to not notice others are racing around him race track to race track .. the arm action .those lip movements leave little room for mistaking your displeasure after getting hit ...look like it knocked something out of line front or back wise not just the go pro ....and i have to admit that motor ran the best i have heard it run .you had her hooked line and sinker a second or first could have been in line ..sorry it did not work out ..

What an adventure!

On one hand I was not too happy over start, but on the other hand I was really happy to finish a race even with the front end knocked out. Only race I have finished so far this season and it was epic!

What an adventure!

On one hand I was not too happy over start, but on the other hand I was really happy to finish a race even with the front end knocked out. Only race I have finished so far this season and it was epic!

pulling for you to get that car back up and running right and get a great finish in ..its time ..

Archived