questionable calls

slowman80

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just know there was a question about line ups brought up by a car owner then in the feature 2 of the green team cars were black flagged for no obvious reason. Didn't know in the rules if you touch another car under racing conditions you could be kicked off the track. Diffrent rules every week. One set of rules would be great. Jmo... heard of a lot of drivers in many classes complain....

Well as a fan in the stands all this weekend i saw a few mistakes but as far as the green cars the 15d straight drove through the 00l his nose never dived like he braked he but he bumped out of three got him loose then drove through him it looked to me like he tried to put him in the wall but didnt know how so he just spun him out the 8r car did the same thing to the 9s my old track youd got black flagged for that too i think those calls were right but JMO as far as when the 563 caused a caution and didnt go to the back that was a mistake but o well mistakes are going to happen its racing if you guys think you make better calls then go get you a spotter job the next and really see how hard it is JMO also yes way to go jj jennings bet hes a happy camper

Yea the spotting job is hard. Fans and teams are watching their car so they see every bump and wiggle. Officials are watching an area and the cars within that area. Sometimes alot of cars and action are in your area. Thats alot to take in and process in a very short time so calls can be made along with mistakes. Time and experience is the only thing that helps get that better.

Looked like hard racing to me and they should have been sent to the back rather than black flagged.

Way to go JJ Jennings. We'll get you next time. get to the house so we can fix that Flyer......

Well I agree the stuff that got cars black flagged was nothing compared to some of the stuff I saw in the street stocks that resulted in no black flag.Don't know what brought on the change but I thought the black flags were too extreme a penalty.Good way to chase people off.

Promod You don't think you know they have there own official because you already said to much and why are you bashing the green cars I was not even talking about that race I was talking about the limited modified race when the 12 got push in the front wall you brought it up the green #8 got scrood the other car looked like it lost power and then after the wreck he had to get push off the track so you tell me he didn't get scrood then the 15 car was coming out of turn 4 and the 00L came back down the track trying to block the 15 and he hit the green 15 right front fender maybe you will make the right call next time thank you

I hate the all involved rule.Car A wants to take car B out he would be more inclined to do it knowing car B will be going to the back with him.Then the fun can start all over! Going by what the announcer said as I wasn't there, that Saturday night was quite a crashfest and couldn't get the features going.Maybe that is why the track tightened up Sunday night.Oh well we shall see how the next race goes.

Well I agree the stuff that got cars black flagged was nothing compared to some of the stuff I saw in the street stocks that resulted in no black flag.Don't know what brought on the change but I thought the black flags were too extreme a penalty.Good way to chase people off.

Not only was "that" car black flagged he has been put on a 3 race suspension from competition. Along with another driver being put on a 2 race probation. We police are own but we wont make a knee jerk reaction til we gather everything.

Archived